Agri-startup Incubation Program (उद्भवन)
The aim of this program is to provide the launch pad for incubatees who are in prototype/ expansion stage of their product/ service. They will be strengthened with need-based infrastructure, equipment, technology, intellectual property and advice from domain experts to implement and extend their business by imparting two months training. AFBIC will facilitate and monitor the stage wise development of the startup.
Key Aspects and Benefits:
- Classroom sessions on relevant areas pertaining to business/technology
- One-to-one sessions for business/ technological improvement
- mentoring by domain experts
- Design thinking workshops
- Investors meet and networking
- Product design & market assessment
- Business plan preparation and documentation
- Selected incubatees (on the recommendation of RC) will be provided incubation and seed stage funding as 85 percent grant of the business plan evaluation up to a maximum of Rs. 25 lakhs through AFBIC for process development, technology improvement, administrative and business expansion for the scaling up of a startup.
- The recipient has to propose an innovative business plan based on technology, service, processes etc. for increasing efficiency, enhanced productivity leading to increased renumeration in agriculture and allied sectors.
- The recipients are expected to pursue their entrepreneurial aspirations full time.
- The recipient should have an initial business set-up based on which the participant intends to expand the venture.
- Agripreneurs with registered startups should give self-declaration on having received any other grant for the same idea/product development.
- Agripreneurs should not be incubated prior/simultaneously at any other Agri-business incubation centres (RABI).