Agripreneurship Orientation Program (अनुस्थापन)
This program is a launchpad for idea stage entrepreneurs. This program aims at providing an opportunity to interested ideation stage entrepreneurs/startups to work on their innovative ideas by imparting two months training. Guided by domain experts, they will be able to understand business concepts/nuances, processes, challenges, strategies and practical insights into their specific industries or markets.
Key aspects and benefits:
- Classroom sessions on relevant areas pertaining to business/technology
- On campus mentoring by domain experts
- Design thinking workshops
- Product design & market assessment
- Investors meet and networking
- Business plan preparation and documentation
- Stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month for 2 months
- Selected incubatees (upon RC recommendation) will be provided incubation and seed stage money as 90 percent grant of their business plan evaluation up to a maximum of Rs.5 lakhs through AFBIC for product development/improvement, administrative and market research in the early stages of a startup.
- The recipient has to propose an innovative idea based on technology, service, processes etc. for increasing efficiency, enhanced productivity or increased renumeration in agriculture and allied sector.
- The recipients are expected to pursue their entrepreneurial aspirations full time.
- The recipient should have an initial business plan/ proposal with detailed financial plan for the idea they intend to pursue.
- Agripreneurs with registered startups should give self-declaration on having received any grant for the same idea/product development.
- Agripreneurs should not be incubated prior/simultaneously at any other Agri-business incubation centres (RABI).